BeSure Sainik Canteen is a specially re-employment/employment program for retired force personnel and dependents of serving force personnel. Rehabilitation of these personnel is a big challenge to the Govt as well as themselves because of non availability of such opportunities. Our force personnel are serving with dedication by sacrificing their whole life for nation. Their sacrifice is supreme, now it is our prime duty that we may support them and their family in all possible ways, whatever is possible for them.
To facilitate these force personnel BeSure Sainik Canteen Enterprises has taken an initiative to launch BeSure Sainik Canteen on Pan India where multi brands are available for sale at reasonable rates to the society. These canteens will be opened by an ex force personnel and dependents of serving force personnel. Our initiative is to provide a platform where ex force personnel or dependents of serving force personnel can earn for better living. This will also be a step to become an entrepreneur to promote startup India because persons want to do something that can start at their own by taking advantage of our platform. We will provide them multi brands under one roof.
Vender Registration Process
- Visit our website www. sainikcanteen.in and submit online request for registration. Vender registration form may download from website. Duly filled and attached all required documents and submit to our office.
- Interested Vendor have to pay Rs.5000/- towards registration fee.
Basic Terms & conditions for Vendor
- The rates required basic discounted rates on FOR destination basis.
- The stores will be supplied within 15 days from the date of receipt of supply order.
- Payment will be made within 30 days from the date of receipt of stores.
- Special discounts/schemes if any shall be passed to the all Canteens immediately after intimation to Head Office. Canteens are permitted to accept special schemes with the approval from Head Office, if it is beneficial for consumers in some specific area/zone.
- MRP of the products if found lesser than that of quoted in negotiation, lesser MRP will come into immediate effects with same percentage discount agreed upon and will remain valid till next price revision meeting with the concerned firm.